Bristol Toyota has an immediate need for experienced sales consultants with a desire to earn an above average income while working in a positive, motivating environment selling America's best selling line of cars and trucks. Our family of great employees has helped Bristol Toyota grow and expand for the last 29 years by providing world class customer service. Join us in the next exciting chapter as we move to our new, state of the art Toyota dealership campus in Swansea, MA.
The ideal sales consultant candidate is capable of operating his or her own business within a business, meeting our high standards, and growing fast within our company. Excellent communication skills are essential. Prior auto sales and Toyota knowledge and experience a plus, but not required.
Requirements: High moral character and a commitment to exceptional customer service.
In this role, you will need to:
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for Toyota and Bristol Toyota's reputation for customer care
- Become an expert in Toyota, as well as achieve University of Toyota Certification (we will help with this!)
- Explain the benefits of buying, leasing, and financing to the customer, and help them decide on the best option for their needs
- Perform transparent and honest pricing negotiations while maintaining gross profit.
- Assist customer with selection and purchase of Toyota vehicle accessories
- Accurately prepare the necessary paperwork needed for billing
- Follow up with prospective customers and meet monthly sales goals
- Work collaboratively with sales, service, parts, and marketing to execute sales strategy and achieve the highest possible Customer Satisfaction Index
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company's values, unique culture, and vision for the future of the automotive industry
You should have/be:
- Enthusiasm and passion for cars, especially the Toyota brand
- Strong communication skills, negotiation and closing skills
- Appreciation for outstanding customer service
- The ability to work with others to advance the vision of the dealership
- Highly self motivated with energy, passion, and enthusiasm
- Patient, honest, humble, and hardworking
- Strong Multi-Tasking Skills.
- Composure under stress
- A nice person.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary plus commission with expected annual earnings of $50,000 -$80,000 based on individual performance.
Bristol Toyota offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vacation / sick holiday benefits, and a state of the art dealership conveniently located at Exit 2, I-495, in Swansea, MA just minutes from both Providence and Fall River.